Python is an interpreted high-level programming language that is becoming more and more popular for doing data science. Python work more quickly and integrate your systems. it is still a growing technology that powers the web and science & engineering in both education and production. Python expressions are similar to languages such as C and Java and Python is one of those rare languages which can claim to be both simple and powerful and changes the world.
- For over 20 years, Python has been used successfully throughout the world as a programming language in industry, in the service sector, and also in research and science to meet a wide range of different requirements. In this time, the language has changed many things. The Python programming language is easy to learn. It has blurred the boundaries between users and developers. Increasing numbers of scientists, engineers, financial experts and others with little programming experience are using Python to solve specific complex technical problems
- Learning to program with Python, one of the most widely used languages in Artificial Intelligence, is the core of this program
- Average salaries for Python professionals are about $103,492 PA.
- Python is an example of a FLOSS (Free/Libré and Open Source Software).
- Free & open source
- High-level Interpreted programming language
- Blessed with large community
- large collection of pre-build library function, reducing development time
- readable syntax similar to English
- Class Start: May 10, 2018
- Course Duration: 3 Month
- Total Credits: 135
- Student Capacity: Max 45 Students
- Class Schedule: Sunday-Saturday
- Class Time: flexible(3 batches per day)
- Course Teachers: 03